Old World Bestiary
Book I have recently finished reading
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
Totgesagte leben länger.
It's good to have an old classic back, and all in all it is an improvement over the old one. Old bugs were smoothed out, the magic system sounds like a lot of fun (for the Kind and Generous Game Master, of course), and it makes me want to run it again. That being said, the description of the Old World and the Bestiary are a bit skimpy, but all in all I am fairly happy with it.
Books read and reviewed
01. GURPS Fantasy (SJGames)
02. Orphaned Races: Ascorbites & Hironem (Fading Suns, HDI)
03. Exalted: The Fair Folk (White Wolf)
04. GURPS Fantasy: Harkwood
05. Lord Erbian's Stellar Bestiary (Fading Suns, HDI)
06. Collapse (Jared Diamond)
07. City of Towers (Eberron novel, Keith Baker)
08. Sharn: City of Towers (Eberron sourcebook)
09. Dagon and other Macabre Tales (H.P. Lovecraft Omnibus Collection II)