Old World Bestiary
Book I have recently finished reading
GURPS Infinite Worlds
How to make even the weirdest setting gameable.
Ken Hite does it again - he turned a setting that I until now had regarded with a resounding "Meh" into something that I must shoehorn into my Yrth campaign somehow...
Oh, and the Nazis have gotten more interesting, too.
Books read and reviewed
01. GURPS Fantasy (SJGames)
02. Orphaned Races: Ascorbites & Hironem (Fading Suns, HDI)
03. Exalted: The Fair Folk (White Wolf)
04. GURPS Fantasy: Harkwood
05. Lord Erbian's Stellar Bestiary (Fading Suns, HDI)
06. Collapse (Jared Diamond)
07. City of Towers (Eberron novel, Keith Baker)
08. Sharn: City of Towers (Eberron sourcebook)
09. Dagon and other Macabre Tales (H.P. Lovecraft Ombibus Collection II)
10. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay