Iron Kingdoms Character Guide
Book I have recently finished reading
Exalted: The Autocthonians
I really got to run Exalted some day...
Another cool fatsplat from the Exalted line, and it's got my brain brimming with ideas on how to use it in an Exalted campaign (which my current players do have some interest in - just not now, when our D&D campaign is running so smoothly). It's also possibly the most "dynamic" of the fatsplats - if you are going to use the book in your campaign, the world will change in rather drastic ways. Whether in a good way or a bad way is up to your player characters...
Still, I'm somewhat glad that this seems to be the last of the fatsplats for Exalted - reading though long lists of Charms, no matter how cool, does get tiresome after some time...
Books read and reviewed
01. GURPS Fantasy (SJGames)
02. Orphaned Races: Ascorbites & Hironem (Fading Suns, HDI)
03. Exalted: The Fair Folk (White Wolf)
04. GURPS Fantasy: Harkwood
05. Lord Erbian's Stellar Bestiary (Fading Suns, HDI)
06. Collapse (Jared Diamond)
07. City of Towers (Eberron novel, Keith Baker)
08. Sharn: City of Towers (Eberron sourcebook)
09. Dagon and other Macabre Tales (H.P. Lovecraft Ombibus Collection II)
10. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
11. GURPS Infinite Worlds
12. Old World Bestiary