Iron Kingdoms Character Guide
Book I have recently finished reading
Marked for Death (Eberron novel)
Paladins can be real jerks.
Not as good as "City of Towers", though maybe that's because I didn't care much for extended wilderness trecks through the same type of wildnerness - even if it is as deadly as the Mournlands. Huge cities simply have better opportunities for great scenery and interaction between different characters, in my opinion.
Still, it is not a complete loss - it gave me some good examples on how to run paladins as villains (or at least a huge pain in the butt), and the fight scenes at the end of the book are pretty cool as well.
Books read and reviewed
01. GURPS Fantasy (SJGames)
02. Orphaned Races: Ascorbites & Hironem (Fading Suns, HDI)
03. Exalted: The Fair Folk (White Wolf)
04. GURPS Fantasy: Harkwood
05. Lord Erbian's Stellar Bestiary (Fading Suns, HDI)
06. Collapse (Jared Diamond)
07. City of Towers (Eberron novel, Keith Baker)
08. Sharn: City of Towers (Eberron sourcebook)
09. Dagon and other Macabre Tales (H.P. Lovecraft Ombibus Collection II)
10. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
11. GURPS Infinite Worlds
12. Old World Bestiary
13. Exalted: The Autocthonians