Iron Kingdoms Character Guide
Book I have recently finished reading
Blue Rose RPG
It is possible to streamline the d20 system!
I only borrowed the book from a friend, and was primarily interested in the game system, and not the setting. I originally intended to give it back sooner since I bought the True20 PDF from RPGNow - and the setting didn't seem like my kind of thing. However, a truly horrible review over on RPGNet prompted me to read it all the way through, so that I could give it a review that was actually fair.
And indeed, while the setting still isn't what I normally prefer, it's not nowhere near as bad as that reviewer makes it out to be. And the system, despite a few bugs, seems to be a very good system to run Fading Suns with...
Books read and reviewed
01. GURPS Fantasy (SJGames)
02. Orphaned Races: Ascorbites & Hironem (Fading Suns, HDI)
03. Exalted: The Fair Folk (White Wolf)
04. GURPS Fantasy: Harkwood
05. Lord Erbian's Stellar Bestiary (Fading Suns, HDI)
06. Collapse (Jared Diamond)
07. City of Towers (Eberron novel)
08. Sharn: City of Towers (Eberron sourcebook)
09. Dagon and other Macabre Tales (H.P. Lovecraft Ombibus Collection II)
10. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
11. GURPS Infinite Worlds
12. Old World Bestiary
13. Exalted: The Autocthonians
14. Marked for Death (Eberron novel)
15. Races of Eberron (Eberron sourcebook)